Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to use Vader Streams
My question is which is better to use Perfect Player or simple client. We are using simple client in Kodi 17.6 but wondering if Vader works better in Perfect Player .
Can anyone tell me which they like best?
Thanks
(02-20-2018, 07:08 PM)bestdogs15 Wrote: My question is which is better to use Perfect Player or simple client. We are using simple client in Kodi 17.6 but wondering if Vader works better in Perfect Player .
Thanks

Howdy, I've tried them all.  Kodi gives you the best customization with the "favorites" feature.  You can really trick it out.  Perfect player has long loading times, especially if you add the VOD on it. It play out fine but navigating the VOD is very time consuming.  Perfect Player is good if you don't use the VOD. It also can be time consuming to add the urls for the streams and the EPG even after shrinking them with Tiny URL.

I like the simple client, the one with the red background and easy to navigate.  I use them both as some VOD shows only appear in the sc and not on Kodi.

I run Jarvis 16.1 on firesticks as the Krypton does not work well on them.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps
(02-21-2018, 04:34 PM)Sump999 Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 07:08 PM)bestdogs15 Wrote: My question is which is better to use Perfect Player or simple client. We are using simple client in Kodi 17.6 but wondering if Vader works better in Perfect Player .
Thanks

Howdy, I've tried them all.  Kodi gives you the best customization with the "favorites" feature.  You can really trick it out.  Perfect player has long loading times, especially if you add the VOD on it. It play out fine but navigating the VOD is very time consuming.  Perfect Player is good if you don't use the VOD. It also can be time consuming to add the urls for the streams and the EPG even after shrinking them with Tiny URL.

I like the simple client, the one with the red background and easy to navigate.  I use them both as some VOD shows only appear in the sc and not on Kodi.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps

Sump999where do i find the "red background" for simple client ?
Thanks

Hope this helps.
Can I ask where you find the " Red Skin " for pvr simple client ?
(02-21-2018, 04:34 PM)Sump999 Wrote:  Perfect player has long loading times, especially if you add the VOD on it. It play out fine but navigating the VOD is very time consuming.  Perfect Player is good if you don't use the VOD. It also can be time consuming to add the urls for the streams and the EPG even after shrinking them with Tiny URL.

Just to say, you can copy and paste the URLs in to the client.
If your running a Windows 10 pc I like "myiptv player" works really well and let's you add favourites. Then you can see the epg guide on your favorites only.
(02-22-2018, 09:24 AM)ontap Wrote:
Thanks

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps

Sump999where do i find the "red background" for simple client ?

I was referring to the one from the repo at vaders that runs stand alone outside of Kodi.  Sorry about the mix up.  Your referring to the simple client add on within Kodi I believe? I don't use that. I just installed the Vader add-on from the repo and run from there....I don't even use the EPG because I can't record future events on a fire stick.

(02-23-2018, 07:30 PM)BabyVader Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 04:34 PM)Sump999 Wrote:  Perfect player has long loading times, especially if you add the VOD on it. It play out fine but navigating the VOD is very time consuming.  Perfect Player is good if you don't use the VOD. It also can be time consuming to add the urls for the streams and the EPG even after shrinking them with Tiny URL.

Just to say, you can copy and paste the URLs in to the client.

Yeah from a computer but I'm on fire sticks.  Slow for some and fast for folks on a computer for sure.
Best is APK and 2nd is Kodi
Thanks

Depends what hardware you're running on, and whether or not you want to record programs, or just watch live TV.  My preference for watching and recording is NextPVR with Kodi.
(02-27-2018, 06:13 PM)Galaxy Wrote:
Thanks

Depends what hardware you're running on, and whether or not you want to record programs, or just watch live TV.  My preference for watching and recording is NextPVR with Kodi.
Am not familiar with nextpvr , i use simple client , but just googling and reading about nextpvr it looks to me like its set up for OTA channels not iptv ?