Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to use Vader Streams
I agree with Sump999 you can really trick out Vaders in Kodi if you want to spend sometime setting it up, I have it setup on my custom build for vaders, but you can change it and really make it to your likings. If you are just wanting to watch live TV Perfect player is the way to go. For VOD the Vader APk is really nice because the VOD section is really user friendly now. You can search by Genres and even search for a title you want to watch. The easiest way to enjoy Vaders is on a Formuler box though, you can set up favorites, search VODs and much more.
Use the regular m3u for Perfect Player.
(05-28-2018, 04:03 PM)ontap Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 06:13 PM)Galaxy Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 07:08 PM)bestdogs15 Wrote: My question is which is better to use Perfect Player or simple client. We are using simple client in Kodi 17.6 but wondering if Vader works better in Perfect Player .
Can anyone tell me which they like best?
Thanks

Depends what hardware you're running on, and whether or not you want to record programs, or just watch live TV.  My preference for watching and recording is NextPVR with Kodi.
Am not familiar with nextpvr , i use simple client , but just googling and reading about nextpvr it looks to me like its set up for OTA channels not iptv ?
NextPVR added support for IPTV streaming late 2017.
I use NextPVR. It's almost like having a normal DVR on cable.

Edit: No VOD though. Or at least I haven't figured it out yet
All of a sudden the PVR guide in Kodi is loading over 1000 channels. What's going on?
(02-20-2018, 07:08 PM)bestdogs15 Wrote: My question is which is better to use Perfect Player or simple client. We are using simple client in Kodi 17.6 but wondering if Vader works better in Perfect Player .
Can anyone tell me which they like best?
Thanks

1. GEN IPTV
2. Smart IPTV
3. IPTV Smarters  ( Best for VOD)
If you are using VOD content then perfect player is suitable for that. Because perfect player is made for video content.