Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match center
Does anyone know what is going on with matchcenter? No links work from Vader kodi addon. For several days now. I open the addon, select matchcenter, and no links work.
(03-10-2018, 12:49 AM)Wattfunk Wrote: Does anyone know what is going on with matchcenter? No links work from Vader kodi addon. For several days now. I open the addon, select matchcenter, and no links work.

I had this problem for bloody days mate. Submitted a ticket to Vader's customer service and nobody helps.. This is what you have to do. Since the update they changed all the options. In Kodi you have to go to the settings, then configure channel groups... When that list comes up tick the match center box and match center will work, also tick the VOD box or that won't work either.. let me know if this works for you!
(03-10-2018, 02:31 AM)Shahid Khan Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 12:49 AM)Wattfunk Wrote: Does anyone know what is going on with matchcenter? No links work from Vader kodi addon. For several days now. I open the addon, select matchcenter, and no links work.

I had this problem for bloody days mate. Submitted a ticket to Vader's customer service and nobody helps.. This is what you have to do. Since the update they changed all the options. In Kodi you have to go to the settings, then configure channel groups... When that list comes up tick the match center box and match center will work, also tick the VOD box or that won't work either.. let me know if this works for you!
Worked like a champ! Thanx mate. Annoying they don’t communicate things like this but at least there’s peeps on the forum who know.
(03-10-2018, 01:31 PM)Wattfunk Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 02:31 AM)Shahid Khan Wrote:

Worked like a champ! Thanx mate. Annoying they don’t communicate things like this but at least there’s peeps on the forum who know.
It's really annoying that they never told people. I also found out through a thread . Thank god for the forum ! Cheers