Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H2 *History Channel 2*
I would love to see H2! either US or Canadian. however, I find the Canadian one to be a bit better. this is just a suggestion but, I think Canada's space channel should be in the US selection. its a great channel and i bet a lot of folks don't see it because it's Canadian and as a canadian I can testify that most our channels aren't that great. so, why would they check it out. its a GREAT channel. I prefer it to SYFY actually... so in my perfect world, Space channel and H2 in the US section would be awesome!

pardon the babbling, cheers Smile
(03-14-2018, 12:21 AM)nelsonm64 Wrote: I would love to see H2! either US or Canadian. however, I find the Canadian one to be a bit better. this is just a suggestion but, I think Canada's space channel should be in the US selection. its a great channel and i bet a lot of folks don't see it because it's Canadian and as a canadian I can testify that most our channels aren't that great. so, why would they check it out. its a GREAT channel. I prefer it to SYFY actually... so in my perfect world, Space channel and H2 in the US section would be awesome!

H2 is in the UK section. The channel is only broadcast in Canada and the UK AFAIK...
--
Busy fixing the internet...
(03-19-2018, 03:03 PM)CyberSimon Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 12:21 AM)nelsonm64 Wrote: I would love to see H2! either US or Canadian. however, I find the Canadian one to be a bit better. this is just a suggestion but, I think Canada's space channel should be in the US selection. its a great channel and i bet a lot of folks don't see it because it's Canadian and as a canadian I can testify that most our channels aren't that great. so, why would they check it out. its a GREAT channel. I prefer it to SYFY actually... so in my perfect world, Space channel and H2 in the US section would be awesome!

H2 is in the UK section. The channel is only broadcast in Canada and the UK AFAIK...
ohok, thx for that! cheers
indeed H2 is in the UK section. however, it is infact different.... I would still like Canadian H2 added to the Canadian section Smile more the merrier Wink
I see H2 on channel 302.  Isn't that what you're looking for?
I believe H2 in the US became Vice.