Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portal or M3U?
Have been using this box strickly on the portal servers.

Has anyone started using m3U instead, now that it is available after the upgrade?

Thoughts?
You can use both on the Formuler box and choose which one you like the best, I personally user the vader apk for the VOD and user the Portal to watch live tv
(06-06-2018, 06:37 AM)Vader Guy Wrote: You can use both on the Formuler box and choose which one you like the best, I personally user the vader apk for the VOD and user the Portal to watch live tv

I have 2 Formuler boxes and use the portal for 1  and now need to use the M3U file for the other. Got the file loaded and its working but cant seem to get the EPG to work. I've entered the   http://vaders.tv/p2.xml.gz

There is no indication that the EPG is loaded or loading. How would I know that?

BTW, both the Portal and the M3U are buffering for me. Not sure if its the new update. No freezing when using the APK.

Anyways, would appreciate any help on the process for loading the EPG file.

Thanks
(06-13-2018, 01:35 AM)bignasty27 Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 06:37 AM)Vader Guy Wrote: You can use both on the Formuler box and choose which one you like the best, I personally user the vader apk for the VOD and user the Portal to watch live tv

I have 2 Formuler boxes and use the portal for 1  and now need to use the M3U file for the other. Got the file loaded and its working but cant seem to get the EPG to work. I've entered the   http://vaders.tv/p2.xml.gz

There is no indication that the EPG is loaded or loading. How would I know that?

BTW, both the Portal and the M3U are buffering for me. Not sure if its the new update. No freezing when using the APK.

Anyways, would appreciate any help on the process for loading the EPG file.

Thanks
Yes that is the correct EPG url. It should work for you, I tested it today and seems to be working fine