Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire TV remote
Hi, 
I have an Amazon fire tv running the Vader apk. I can’t seem to pause anything either live or catch up. The remote is working with other apps and I can see the light on the front of the box coming on when the button is pressed. I have reset the remote and re-paired with the fire tv but it still will not pause. I can navigate through menus etc with it.
Any ideas.
Thanks.
Hi , I've been using the Vader's APK since Xmas . I've never been able to pause live TV . I don't think you can . I use the Amazon fire stick. Even on Kodi , watching Vader's won't allow you to pause live TV.. As for the catch-up it doesn't really work well with me , so much buffering it never seems to be a smooth stream so I haven't tried pausing. Hope this helps !
(05-14-2018, 03:16 PM)Shahid Khan Wrote: Hi , I've been using the Vader's APK since Xmas . I've never been able to pause live TV . I don't think you can . I use the Amazon fire stick. Even on Kodi , watching Vader's won't allow you to pause live TV.. As for the catch-up it doesn't really work well with me , so much buffering it never seems to be a smooth stream so I haven't tried pausing. Hope this helps !

Hi Shahid,
Thanks, I guess I was basing it on other IP services I was trying out with apps like Smart IP and was always able to pause both live and catch up. I am mostly using the Kodi Vader and can play, pause etc.
Thought the app would be able to do these simple functions.
Hi Mate ,

That's good to know. I've never tried other IP services before. Thanks