Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the APK ......but....
I do truly appreciate all the hard work put into the Vader APK. 
I do have some requests.
1. The current time bar in the guide is awesome. It appears in some menus but not USA. I it could be incorporated that would be awesome.
2. If we could make the fast forward and fast rewind move 10 or whatever channels, that would help navigate.
3. If we could exit the guide and go back to the channel we were originally on. 
4. A favorites tab would be the utmost!!!!

We all sincerely appreciate all your efforts in updating almost weekly and I sincerely appreciate all your efforts as it has made vader even more watchable.
Thanks again!!!!
(05-23-2018, 11:08 PM)glick1 Wrote: I do truly appreciate all the hard work put into the Vader APK. 
I do have some requests.
1. The current time bar in the guide is awesome. It appears in some menus but not USA. I it could be incorporated that would be awesome.
2. If we could make the fast forward and fast rewind move 10 or whatever channels, that would help navigate.
3. If we could exit the guide and go back to the channel we were originally on. 
4. A favorites tab would be the utmost!!!!

We all sincerely appreciate all your efforts in updating almost weekly and I sincerely appreciate all your efforts as it has made vader even more watchable.
Thanks again!!!!

I just saw on twitter that favorites are coming. The APK on firestick has been working great . A couple of resets but no buffering at all!
Great Job!
I see that the favourites have been added with today's update, but how do you add favorite channels?
(05-29-2018, 08:29 PM)Crockett_18 Wrote: I see that the favourites have been added with today's update, but how do you add favorite channels?

On the Firestick you hold down the pancake button (enter button) for a few seconds. 

I would be great to have a favorites category in the guide. Also would love the red time line in all guides. It really is a great help.

Love the changes and progress so far!
I was confused about the new update until I came here and found out how to access the channel list under Live TV.  However, still a couple things that need to be explained:

1) Only favourite seems to be the last channel you view.  How do you add channels to the favourite list?  I've tried all the buttons on my remote and can't figure it out.  Can you add favourites from various countries/movies/sports to this list?

2) If I click left to bring up the channel list and/or the prime list, I should be able to right click to go back to the channel which is playing in the background.  I can get rid of the prime list, but not the channel list, so I'm stuck going back to the Live TV icon and restarting.  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the hard work on improving the apk, especially fixing the guide.  I don't need to use the Kodi version anymore.
While viewing a channel hold your center enter button, it will ask if you would like to add to favorites. Or if it's in the favorites already it will ask if you want to remove it

To enter a channel you must hit enter after highlighting it.

When all else fails clear the cache and restart. Then reboot your system.

Hope this helps

(05-31-2018, 01:09 PM)archer_310 Wrote: I was confused about the new update until I came here and found out how to access the channel list under Live TV.  However, still a couple things that need to be explained:

1) Only favourite seems to be the last channel you view.  How do you add channels to the favourite list?  I've tried all the buttons on my remote and can't figure it out.  Can you add favourites from various countries/movies/sports to this list?

2) If I click left to bring up the channel list and/or the prime list, I should be able to right click to go back to the channel which is playing in the background.  I can get rid of the prime list, but not the channel list, so I'm stuck going back to the Live TV icon and restarting.  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the hard work on improving the apk, especially fixing the guide.  I don't need to use the Kodi version anymore.

You can add a favorite while in the guide on a station , then press center enter button. It will ask if you want to add favorite or if already a favorite, if you want to delete it.
(06-01-2018, 01:56 AM)glick1 Wrote: While viewing a channel hold your center enter button, it will ask if you would like to add to favorites. Or if it's in the favorites already it will ask if you want to remove it

To enter a channel  you must hit enter after highlighting it.

When all else fails clear the cache and restart. Then reboot your system.

Hope this helps

(05-31-2018, 01:09 PM)archer_310 Wrote: I was confused about the new update until I came here and found out how to access the channel list under Live TV.  However, still a couple things that need to be explained:

You can add a favorite while in the guide on a station , then press center enter button. It will ask if you want to add favorite or if already a favorite, if you want to delete it.
Works - thanks!
The dark on dark (I'm color blind) is very hard to see.
Latest APK update removed labels from main menu.
The latest update for the APK on my cell phone has lost all the menu options. Vader will log me in then it's just a blank screen, showing the time down the bottom. I've uninstalled and installed the APK again but it's the same .. Works fine using a tablet though . Anybody else having this issue?

The latest update for the APK on my cell phone has lost all the menu options. Vader will log me in then it's just a blank  screen, showing the time down the bottom. I've uninstalled and installed the APK again but it's the same .. Works fine using a tablet though. Anybody else having this issue?