Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOD and match center content will not appear
Hi in the last few days I bought a Forumler z7+ box. When I got to the VOD content all the listing boxes are blank and when you click on them nothing happens. The match center doesn't have any listings at all. I have been into the settings to see if there is an update option but there is nothing and I believe the box is meant to update itself? All the content is there when I access my Vader account through my lap top. This is the first IPTV box I have owned and I am just wondering if I am doing/done something stupid thx (apologies for originally putting this query in the wrong thread)  Thx Joe
Some of the posters are missing in the VOD section, as far as match center goes, you can hit the group button on the remote, select match center, then make sure you select on a channel, any channel to get it to load the group, once loaded, you can hit the epg button, remember to pause for a few seconds to allow the guide to catchup. I was testing it just now to see if it is working, and it was working pretty good, another note, certain match center will only appear when an event is on that game. there are a lot of events under live sports as well
MYTVONLINE+ VOD library has not been pulling any files for about 1.5 weeks now. It is clearly down. I have uninstalled app, clear data all same result. I use APK as well and lately that has been more miss then hit.
VOD still not working on my formula z box.

Everything is blank from movies to 4k movies all empty.

Done the update and still nothing.

EPG & live tv seem to be fine.
(06-06-2018, 06:31 AM)Vader Guy Wrote: Some of the posters are missing in the VOD section, as far as match center goes, you can hit the group button on the remote, select match center, then make sure you select on a channel, any channel to get it to load the group, once loaded, you can hit the epg button, remember to pause for a few seconds to allow the guide to catchup. I was testing it just now to see if it is working, and it was working pretty good, another note, certain match center will only appear when an event is on that game. there are a lot of events under live sports as well

ALL of the posters in the VOD section are missing not just some and when you click on a empty poster nothing happens so you cannot access any VOD content. Your suggestion for the match center doesn't work either, when I click on match center I get nothing there isn't even one channel to select in order to load the group. It seems Vader and this box are perhaps not compatible which is not a biggy as my sub ends in August anyways.
VOD not working at all on Formuler Z7+ using Mac address, App is working on Formuler Z7+ .
(06-22-2018, 08:01 PM)Panther Wrote: VOD not working at all on Formuler Z7+ using Mac address, App is working on Formuler Z7+ .

Posters not missing files are not there
vod not working with url for lg smart tv either
Just updating this to confirm that Match Center still shows no channels when selecting this group on the Z7+