Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot login when using Cyberghost VPN
Hi I cannot login to Vaders when using Cyberghost VPN, I just get the invalid login screen. When I switch off the VPN I can then login no problems. However my internet speed is being throttled when I watch vaders without the VPN on. I paid for 3yrs subscription with cyberghost so changing VPN is not an option for me.
(08-21-2018, 06:58 AM)Joe_V Wrote: Hi I cannot login to Vaders when using Cyberghost VPN, I just get the invalid login screen. When I switch off the VPN I can then login no problems. However my internet speed is being throttled when I watch vaders without the VPN on. I paid for 3yrs subscription with cyberghost so changing VPN is not an option for me.

This happens to me too . I had ipvanish and I now use Express VPN. Makes no difference which VPN you use . Vader's will not log in , or has problems logging in when using a VPN.. The reason for this is because Vader's uses their own servers , so a VPN isn't needed. Sometimes I can actually log on when using the vpn in Kodi. But after 20 mins or so vaders will kick me off because the vpn is a conflict and doesn't sit properly with those servers that Vader's use . Hope this helps
i think vpns are not allowed now.
Thx for the replies, so I shouldn't be getting throttled? I have SKY fibre broadband but it seems like they know when I am on Vadar because my speed drops from 30 Mb/s to 12-13 Mb/s and then the buffering and freezing starts.
Have you tried switching the default server for VaderStreams to see if the throttling helps?

The invalid login screen when logging in through VPN is above me. Are you using a shared IP VPN service or dedicated IP?
So is it safe to use it without the VPN then? I have this issue with IPVanish, or it simply wont work when I have IPVanish on. Not using a VPN scares me though lol
(09-05-2018, 12:11 AM)asicswrg850 Wrote: So is it safe to use it without the VPN then?  I have this issue with IPVanish, or it simply wont work when I have IPVanish on.  Not using a VPN scares me though lol

why does it scare you
I also had the same problem with IP vanish with Vader's. Each time I got kicked out of Vader's, I would then check my VPN to see that it had been disconnected. So I kept blaming it on IP vanish. To answer your question, you don't need a VPN with Vader's . You've probably noticed in the settings that there is a server select option . East coast, west coast etc. So your already connected to a server through Vader's which acts like a vpn because it's hiding what you are streaming through that server. So your good . Forget the VPN !
(09-05-2018, 02:27 PM)Shahid Khan Wrote: I also had the same problem with IP vanish with Vader's. Each time I got kicked out of Vader's, I would then check my VPN to see that it had been disconnected. So I kept blaming it on IP vanish. To answer your question, you don't need a VPN with Vader's . You've probably noticed in the settings that there is a server select option . East coast, west coast etc. So your already connected to a server through Vader's which acts like a vpn because it's hiding what you are streaming through that server. So your good . Forget the VPN !

Thanks so much for the response!!!
(09-14-2018, 06:34 PM)asicswrg850 Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 02:27 PM)Shahid Khan Wrote: I also had the same problem with IP vanish with Vader's. Each time I got kicked out of Vader's, I would then check my VPN to see that it had been disconnected. So I kept blaming it on IP vanish. To answer your question, you don't need a VPN with Vader's . You've probably noticed in the settings that there is a server select option . East coast, west coast etc. So your already connected to a server through Vader's which acts like a vpn because it's hiding what you are streaming through that server. So your good . Forget the VPN !

Thanks so much for the response!!!

mine is down yet again in uk, only option of server i have is a default drop down menu and all thats there is default, any help on this.
Ion my pc