Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "mag" portal down
As of this morning, the new portal mag.vaders.tv is down.

It looks as if it's loading, but gives an error "channel list empty" when the load is complete.

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm on a Formuler Z7+.
(09-25-2018, 03:05 PM)Samplitude Wrote: As of this morning, the new portal mag.vaders.tv is down.

It looks as if it's loading, but gives an error "channel list empty" when the load is complete.

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm on a Formuler Z7+.

yes have just been told to use the other mag portal but no vod or epg
(09-25-2018, 05:27 PM)Allan Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 03:05 PM)Samplitude Wrote: As of this morning, the new portal mag.vaders.tv is down.

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm on a Formuler Z7+.

Thanks for the update. Any word as to what hiccuped and if a fix was imminent?

I did try the old portal earlier and it was working... but with no epg, also no catch-up, so no joy!

Fingers crossed...
(09-25-2018, 05:29 PM)Samplitude Wrote:

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm on a Formuler Z7+.

I did try the old portal earlier and it was working... but with no epg, also no catch-up, so no joy!

Fingers crossed...
no got the info from myislandstreams passport site can't remember how you join though try this link https://www.myislandstream.com/
and they have a contact service always quick to answer they're just another name for vader
(09-25-2018, 06:01 PM)Allan Wrote:

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm on a Formuler Z7+.

Fingers crossed...
no got the info from myislandstreams passport site can't remember how you join though try this link https://www.myislandstream.com/
and they have a contact service always quick to answer they're just another name for vader

Thanks... might come in handy. Smile 

There's progress... the portal loads, but something (corruption?) in the guide data causes MYTVOnline to crash after a few seconds of "epg loading"... consistently. Sad

Edit: it looks like myislandstreams support is Telegram only... and I don't wish to give out my phone # in order to join... call me old-fashioned! Wink
(09-25-2018, 07:59 PM)Samplitude Wrote:

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm on a Formuler Z7+.

Fingers crossed...

There's progress... the portal loads, but something (corruption?) in the guide data causes MYTVOnline to crash after a few seconds of "epg loading"... consistently. Sad

Edit: it looks like myislandstreams support is Telegram only... and I don't wish to give out my phone # in order to join... call me old-fashioned! Wink

never had any problems myself using it and it's good for info
better than my supplier
just give them a made up number lol
(09-25-2018, 08:30 PM)Allan Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 05:27 PM)Allan Wrote: yes have just been told to use the other mag portal but no vod or epg

Fingers crossed...

better than my supplier

Ah! I thought it required a confirmation SMS sent to the # in order to confirm/activate the account... I guess not! I'm assuming you were referring to their Telegram when you wrote "contact service" earlier, right?

Have you checked in with them since this morning regarding today's hiccup?

And... thanks again. Big Grin
(09-25-2018, 09:08 PM)Samplitude Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 05:29 PM)Samplitude Wrote: Thanks for the update. Any word as to what hiccuped and if a fix was imminent?

Fingers crossed...

better than my supplier

Ah! I thought it required a confirmation SMS sent to the # in order to confirm/activate the account... I guess not! I'm assuming you were referring to their Telegram when you wrote "contact service" earlier, right?

no not asked again as i use the lg tv app for vod anyway
(09-25-2018, 09:13 PM)Allan Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:08 PM)Samplitude Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 06:01 PM)Allan Wrote: no got the info from myislandstreams passport site can't remember how you join though try this link https://www.myislandstream.com/

better than my supplier

no not asked again as i use the lg tv app for vod anyway

Hi there, i am also having the same issue, since Vaders has done some updates to their mag portal, so you are not the only one, people also using mag boxes are also having same issues, as my partner is using a mag box, at his place.  I am using the Smart STB app on my Samsung tv, since their update to the portal, all I get is loading and nothing more.

Come on vader please fix these issues.  I have been a loyal customer for a while now, but may not be much longer, after telstra has finally updated their telstra tv re-bagged roku boxes, after the past couple of days, and now the roku apps have finally stopped working.

I want my smart stb to be working, as your android app is not always stable.

I have just tried again still no go when will this be fixed?