Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ost movies are messed up
Out of the 10's of movies I have tried to watch, almost all of them are missing a few minutes or are just blatantly corrumpted. 

Does anyone have ANY intention of fixing this? It would not appears that you even care are vaderstreams.
Most of the VOD servers are up and running, we are working on getting the rest back up. This will be fixed soon, thank you
(10-23-2018, 05:43 PM)Vader Guy Wrote: Most of the VOD servers are up and running, we are working on getting the rest back up. This will be fixed soon, thank you

Are you fixing the corrupted movies? If not then what is the point. So we can watch 1:25 of a 1:49 movie and miss the end like so many of the titles found here. Or better yet look at Hotel Transylvania 2, it's doing a split screen where you have the movie duplicated and squeezed together. It's completely unwatchable.

Most of the titles are messed up. They stop playing at some point and you can't resume because the files are corrupted.  The content is missing from the files. Take your pick most titles I have viewed are like this.   

Thanks for any help with that problem as well.
Yes Tech is aware of the issues with some of the movies, I am sending them a list of the ones I know are not working or are being displayed for 3d viewers(split screen)