Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Streams stuttering
(01-20-2019, 09:33 AM)hopkins35 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 03:11 PM)vdskaboom Wrote: Worse than ever for me today on the m3u streams. Most movie channels won't even load.

@mrchids solution works to solve the problem when using a m3u playlist:

remove the "&format=ts" part of the m3u URL, so:
http://vaders.tv/vget?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&format=ts
becomes
http://vaders.tv/vget?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD

This will give you a file called 'vget' which just needs the '.m3u' extension adding.

The problem must be related to the stream type but what that means for the wider question of the fix I have no idea, hopefully Vader has people working on this!?

Wow. Yup, that fixes it. No more buffering. And the channels switch/load immediately too now.

Thanks!!!

Vaders' people ---------- take a note and see what the heck happened.
Eh, it's lagging again. Not as much as without the "fix", but it's jumpy, as if the servers were overloaded now that it's evening time and more people are watching. Area-51 isn't lagging, then why is Vaders lagging? Worst thing is that we're not told the reason and it's really been about a week for me now.
My Vader's is buffering a lot and I have Area 51 as a back up and its buffering and wouldn't even load the EPG. I'm in Ont, Canada. This has been both buffering and acting up the last few days,prior to that both buffered very little. Not sure what's happening. Reset router,reset fire stick. Buffers so much you can't watch much,but if I look at internet/WiFi connection on the fire stick it shoes very good connection and no issues. My son says he is having no issues using our computer or his tablet to do anything online,eg YouTube,email,videos. Anyone have any ideas?aThanks
My lagging has settled down now, though it still jumps on most movie channels when I first switch to them.. like a second or two after I switch, once or twice. Then it's good, but it just seems to need that initial kick to shove it forward to get it moving upon loading. What I don't like is that on some channels, the color palette/contrast is flickering nonstop light-to-dark, as if things weren't streaming fast enough.

Sandy, my EPG hasn't loaded all day on Area-51, but no lagging. Hopefully, they'll fix the EPG tomorrow.
I don't know what's going on but things seem good right now, even with the "ts" thing in the link. Maybe Vader guys fixed it. Hopefully, it holds! (please add the epg entries for Sky movie channels - they're empty)

Sandy, Area-51 fixed the EPG. I think they take Sundays off or something like that. Might have read that.

Area-51 opened new subscriptions, so to those in need of a backup iptv, now's the time.
I am not getting lag on Premium Movie channels tonight, except for Showtime Extreme (Boxing) that is lagging so badly, it is unwatchable. Not only that, but the 720p picture is poor quality, fuzzy, and the colors actually seem washed out.

In comparison, zero lag on Area-51 and a nice, colorful, 1088p picture.

Area-51 costs $7.
Lagging seems to be have been fixed. No lag even with "ts" in the link. Wonder what took so long, but I'm happy.

These channels need to be improved. I'll make a separate thread for this under the channel section:

Cinemax Actionmax - light/dark flickering, as in a low quality stream
Epix HD - flickering
HDNet Movies HD - channel down / blue screen
Showtime Extreme HD - buffering + flickering (low quality source)
Sky Cinema Hits HD - flickering
Starz West HD - channel down / Sling TV ordering page on screen
The Movie Channel HD - flickering
(01-22-2019, 10:31 PM)vdskaboom Wrote: Lagging seems to be have been fixed. No lag even with "ts" in the link. Wonder what took so long, but I'm happy.

These channels need to be improved. I'll make a separate thread for this under the channel section:

Cinemax Actionmax - light/dark flickering, as in a low quality stream
Epix HD - flickering
HDNet Movies HD - channel down / blue screen
Showtime Extreme HD - buffering + flickering (low quality source)
Sky Cinema Hits HD - flickering
Starz West HD - channel down / Sling TV ordering page on screen
The Movie Channel HD - flickering

It does seem better, I changed back to 'ts' streams. so good so far.

telegram update
"The server hosting majority of USA channels has a hardware failure working on a replacement" USA channels put on a backup server.

MC
thanks for the update, mc.