Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffering
Anyone else having major buffering issues last night . Was almost unwatchable at some stage .
The past month or 6 it seems I've had buffering issues off and on not all channels are buffering (just the ones I've wanted to watch) have tried everything to switching servers to redownloading the apk and I doubt very much it's my 125 mbs internet that is the cause of the matter as I've had to use a cheap backup provider that has become more often than not my main service the only reason I keep Vaders is for the catchup function as I've haven't found another one that offers so much
The techs are hard at work constantly adding backup servers and battling outages with the original sources.  The service will continue to grow, along with the number of catch-up channels being provided.

Thanks for support!
(01-18-2019, 03:23 AM)Kick4U Wrote: The techs are hard at work constantly adding backup servers and battling outages with the original sources.  The service will continue to grow, along with the number of catch-up channels being provided.

Thanks for support!

Most catch-up streams are down, Bill Maher, Colbert, most TV shows. As this is the main reason I subscribed, when will this be resolved?
(01-18-2019, 03:23 AM)Kick4U Wrote: The techs are hard at work constantly adding backup servers and battling outages with the original sources.  The service will continue to grow, along with the number of catch-up channels being provided.

Thanks for support!

The m3u streams are buffering like crazy - most movie channels today won't even load - so that hasn't been fixed at all. I'm good through Vaders apk on the firestick (at least, I was last night when I checked), but with ProgDVB on PC, it's been pretty unusable the entire week (hockey's been good, so thanks for that). Anyway, it's mostly the movie channels that have been affected, but also some other ones. Plus, I'm detecting some lesser quality streams on many movie channels (30 bitrate, and, on some of the working channels, the contrast seems to be flickering light to dark that I sometimes see on lesser services. I hope you guys didn't go to a crappy provider).