Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always an issue with Vader's!!!!!!!!
Wink 
Can I pick someone's brain? Have had Vader's and Area 51 for several months. Area 51 is ahead for sure. I have Vader's as an app on my tablet, I have no issue watching it right now but I also watch Vader's on TV by means of a fire stick. Have not been able to watch it for days now. The Vader's opens on the TV,the guide loads,but when you choose a program,you get the little loading spinning circle icon,but no program comes up,it just get the spinning circle and that eventually disappears and you just get the standard greyish screen,the normal opening one that has red icons down left side where you choose live TV,TV guide etc,but the icons are not showing,just the Grey background. No issues using other IPTV program in house. Not sure what's going on.Anyone have this before?
(01-10-2019, 04:17 PM)sandyw Wrote: Can I pick someone's brain? Have had Vader's and Area 51 for several months. Area 51 is ahead for sure. I have Vader's as an app on my tablet, I have no issue watching it right now but I also watch Vader's on TV by means of a fire stick. Have not been able to watch it for days now. The Vader's opens on the TV,the guide loads,but when you choose a program,you get the little loading spinning circle icon,but no program comes up,it just get the spinning circle and that eventually disappears and you just get the standard greyish screen,the normal opening one that has red icons down left side where you choose live TV,TV guide etc,but the icons are not showing,just the Grey background. No issues using other IPTV program in house. Not sure what's going on.Anyone have this before?

I don't have that issue. My Vaders APK works fine. I tested last night and just now. (on firestick)

Is the app updated? Any VPN? Mine works well with or without VPN, though my VPN is always on on the firestick.

I also use Area-51. While Area-51 has been a bit more reliable, I can definitely see that Vaders has overall better visual quality. It's a good idea to have two services, however, as you never know when a channel goes down. I have a feeling that Area-51 is going to get better and better, too. I mean, they don't even allow more people to sign up if they can't handle the load. That tells me they care about their reputation. Vaders is my #1, but I'm glad I have a reliable backup.

Sandy... did you try installing the PerfectPlayer on the firestick? If the Vaders app is giving you an issue, maybe that can work better.
(01-11-2019, 04:29 PM)vdskaboom Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 04:17 PM)sandyw Wrote: Can I pick someone's brain? Have had Vader's and Area 51 for several months. Area 51 is ahead for sure. I have Vader's as an app on my tablet, I have no issue watching it right now but I also watch Vader's on TV by means of a fire stick. Have not been able to watch it for days now. The Vader's opens on the TV,the guide loads,but when you choose a program,you get the little loading spinning circle icon,but no program comes up,it just get the spinning circle and that eventually disappears and you just get the standard greyish screen,the normal opening one that has red icons down left side where you choose live TV,TV guide etc,but the icons are not showing,just the Grey background. No issues using other IPTV program in house. Not sure what's going on.Anyone have this before?

I don't have that issue. My Vaders APK works fine. I tested last night and just now. (on firestick)

Is the app updated? Any VPN? Mine works well with or without VPN, though my VPN is always on on the firestick.

I also use Area-51. While Area-51 has been a bit more reliable, I can definitely see that Vaders has overall better visual quality. It's a good idea to have two services, however, as you never know when a channel goes down. I have a feeling that Area-51 is going to get better and better, too. I mean, they don't even allow more people to sign up if they can't handle the load. That tells me they care about their reputation. Vaders is my #1, but I'm glad I have a reliable backup.

Sandy... did you try installing the PerfectPlayer on the firestick? If the Vaders app is giving you an issue, maybe that can work better.

Thanks for your response. I was able to check around a little more this morning. I ended up doing a reset on the fire stick and its been OK this morning,but buffering quite a bit. Hopefully resolves the issue. Your right about quality,Vader's is better picture wise,but area 51 has several more stations that we can't get on Vader's,but Vader's has a couple that Area 51 doesn't have. All in all,love it much better then cable TV. Still with both we're paying much much less and getting much more in programming. May still drop Vader's,Area 51 has been so reliable for us,more then Vader's,and all in all I think we could get away just with the one. Thanks for the tip about the perfect player,didn't think of installing it on fire stick. Thanks for all your input.
(01-11-2019, 04:39 PM)sandyw Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 04:29 PM)vdskaboom Wrote:

Thanks for your response. I was able to check around a little more this morning. I ended up doing a reset on the fire stick and its been OK this morning,but buffering quite a bit. Hopefully resolves the issue. Your right about quality,Vader's is better picture wise,but area 51 has several more stations that we can't get on Vader's,but Vader's has a couple that Area 51 doesn't have. All in all,love it much better then cable TV. Still with both we're paying much much less and getting much more in programming. May still drop Vader's,Area 51 has been so reliable for us,more then Vader's,and all in all I think we could get away just with the one. Thanks for the tip about the perfect player,didn't think of installing it on fire stick. Thanks for all your input.

Vaders needs to add Smithsonian, RT and RT America that Area-51 has.

Let me know if you install PerfectPlayer and if that helps.