Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOD Playlist contains TV shows in the "Movies" group
There's a number of TV shows that are tagged with the "Movies" group - most of of the TV shows (the ones that are correct) are tagged with the name of the show... does anyone know if there's a way to fix this so that all TV shows are in a group named after the show and all movies are in a group called "Movies"?
Are you using APK or mag or perfect player? Can you share some examples of TVShows?

Thanks
(01-18-2019, 03:31 AM)Kick4U Wrote: Are you using APK or mag or perfect player?  Can you share some examples of TVShows?

Thanks

I can confirm also in the APK after clicking movies in vod there are random car shows like 2004 mini Cooper 1977 porsche 924 there is also the duck call show, episode labeled a big duck-ing call, storage wars episodes, they are all labeled the episode titles.
(01-19-2019, 02:39 AM)Diablokicks Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 03:31 AM)Kick4U Wrote: Are you using APK or mag or perfect player?  Can you share some examples of TVShows?

Thanks

I can confirm also in the APK after clicking movies in vod there are random car shows like 2004 mini Cooper 1977 porsche 924 there is also the duck call show, episode labeled a big duck-ing call, storage wars episodes, they are all labeled the episode titles.

That's what i see too... The car ones are episodes of wheeler dealers I believe! It looks like the apk and the m3u come from the same source with the same issues. It's the same on the mag portal too.

I've took the m3u apart and removed all the errors I could find (anything with a "tvdb" logo in the "Movies" category isn't really a movie)... Then rebuilt the m3u. It should be fixed at the source though!
Thank you h0me5k1n!

I'm sending this information to the techs to have fixed.
Still not fixed. Any update?