Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
API error on firestick
Exclamation 
My Vader app on firestick is giving an API error and says trouble communicating with server please try later. This error message is going on for 2 days now. Need help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mine is working. Try clearing the data and cache for Vader. If that doesn't work, try the uninstall and reinstall
(04-03-2019, 02:02 AM)Zraf83 Wrote: My Vader app on firestick is giving an API error and says trouble communicating with server please try later. This error message is going on for 2 days now. Need help!

i was the same but working now
(04-03-2019, 03:43 AM)Diablokicks Wrote: Mine is working. Try clearing the data and cache for Vader. If that doesn't work, try the uninstall and reinstall

The uninstall and reinstall trick worked. Thanks!!!
I'm having this trouble with my Fire TV now.  I've cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled.  Still won't communicate with the server.  Does anyone know if the servers are down?
(04-12-2019, 12:52 AM)Stealthmode Wrote: I'm having this trouble with my Fire TV now.  I've cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled.  Still won't communicate with the server.  Does anyone know if the servers are down?

I’m in the same boat. I cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still having trouble communicating with the server.
(04-12-2019, 01:13 AM)CSIMO1988 Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 12:52 AM)Stealthmode Wrote: I'm having this trouble with my Fire TV now.  I've cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled.  Still won't communicate with the server.  Does anyone know if the servers are down?

I’m in the same boat. I cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still having trouble communicating with the server.

At least I know it's not just me Smile
Hopefully it will come back up soon.  I even tried switching IPVanish to another country - cleared cache again - still no Vader.

(04-12-2019, 01:16 AM)Stealthmode Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 01:13 AM)CSIMO1988 Wrote:

At least I know it's not just me Smile
Hopefully it will come back up soon.  I even tried switching IPVanish to another country - cleared cache again - still no Vader.

It's back up!!  Looks like an update was being pushed.