Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOD being gone now. Refund?
With buying into a service for 6 months, and now they removed the VOD are we expecting a partial refund as we are no longer getting the service we bought?
(04-05-2019, 09:57 PM)officerweir Wrote: With buying into a service for 6 months, and now they removed the VOD are we expecting a partial refund as we are no longer getting the service we bought?

i asked the same question 4 days ago but no reply
I think I'm to blame. I paid for a full year and vader stream immediately turned to crap. VOD gone. Never seems to work anymore. I won't be holding my breath waiting for money back or a response.
(04-14-2019, 05:44 PM)caker119 Wrote: I think I'm to blame. I paid for a full year and vader stream immediately turned to crap. VOD gone. Never seems to work anymore. I won't be holding my breath waiting for money back or a response.

Just the same for me and now I'm completely down today.  What is going on????

(04-14-2019, 08:37 PM)McGiles Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 05:44 PM)caker119 Wrote: I think I'm to blame. I paid for a full year and vader stream immediately turned to crap. VOD gone. Never seems to work anymore. I won't be holding my breath waiting for money back or a response.

Just the same for me and now I'm completely down today.  What is going on????

And now I'm back up at 4:45 EDT on Kodi app in Windows 10 - don't know yet about my setup on android apk in bedroom on tv box.  Roller coaster lately
My suggestion, download the telegram app and search for Vader streams live updates. They migrated to new servers later last week and have been having issues getting them setup. Supposedly all fixed now, but I still see glitches