Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPG Issue Again ???
Question 
Hi,

So i wrote a message asking if someone could give me links for channels to load into next PVR and the EPG guide, so anyway got the issue sorted but the next day and today most of the channels have no EPG? So basically no guide. Is it just me alone experiencing this problem or are there others in the same boat. Vader used to be solid for channels, buffering, EPG, catch-up and the whole service was the best i had found. I was just wondering are Vader having problems? Blocking EPG? or anything you can think of that can get me back up and running EPG wise, i have tried adding channels manually by downloading the link (RAR File) and i have also typed in the address for the EPG. Don't seem to be getting anywhere. 

Vader have always been very quick at sorting out issues but i seem to be stuck and my guy i go to for my sub just never replies to my emails. I was wondering if there was any official announcement about the guide etc etc? I know VOD is gone and not to bothered but does anyone have any idea why the service has become should i say less appealing? 

Im having to buy the TV Times magazines just to know what is on at what time? I feel like i'm back in the 1990's.

Thanks for any info.

Vincent
(04-07-2019, 05:32 PM)VincentVega29 Wrote: Hi,

So i wrote a message asking if someone could give me links for channels to load into next PVR and the EPG guide, so anyway got the issue sorted but the next day and today most of the channels have no EPG? So basically no guide. Is it just me alone experiencing this problem or are there others in the same boat. Vader used to be solid for channels, buffering, EPG, catch-up and the whole service was the best i had found. I was just wondering are Vader having problems? Blocking EPG? or anything you can think of that can get me back up and running EPG wise, i have tried adding channels manually by downloading the link (RAR File) and i have also typed in the address for the EPG. Don't seem to be getting anywhere. 

Vader have always been very quick at sorting out issues but i seem to be stuck and my guy i go to for my sub just never replies to my emails. I was wondering if there was any official announcement about the guide etc etc? I know VOD is gone and not to bothered but does anyone have any idea why the service has become should i say less appealing? 

Im having to buy the TV Times magazines just to know what is on at what time? I feel like i'm back in the 1990's.

Thanks for any info.

Vincent

a lot of channels seem blank for me a the moment, they seem to work again after a few days...

mc