Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watch.vaders.tv or play.vaders.tv not working
HI all,
neither of these links work for me, all i get is an interface with no options / channels availble to select... theres literally nothing there. THe same is for the match center. any ideas?
Thumbs Down 
Its been like this since yesterday for me on watch.vaders.tv and the other ways to watch. Just missed the football! not happy
(04-14-2019, 05:33 PM)banannaman Wrote: Its been like this since yesterday for me on watch.vaders.tv and the other ways to watch. Just missed the football! not happy

yeah, I cant log in now??? doesnt get past the login screen
I'm in the UK and started using a VPN the last month which helped, but the channels still don't work when you want to watch something most of the time. One minute they are working then 5 mins later down again.

Cant see many complaints on here or are people just leaving Vaders for another service?
US vpn???
Saludos ... problemas para iniciar sesión ... eliminé la instalación y volví a instalar, pero no puedo logearme a mi cuenta ... mi suscripción vence en septiembre 13 del  2019 .... ayuda. Si alguno de los programadores pueden resetear mi cuenta estaría agradecido.
Everything working like normal now that the Premier League Football has finished. Same thing every week! Anyone else getting sick of this service?

lol all gone down again. Nothing working

............and working again and even without the VPN!

Looks like the UK ISP's have beaten Vaders on the English Premier League and main stream tv. This for me looks like the end because we never seem to get any response on how to combat this apart from "use a VPN".

Don't work anymore guys........especially for the sports.

aaaaaaaaand......................Down again.
(04-14-2019, 06:40 PM)banannaman Wrote: Everything working like normal now that the Premier League Football has finished. Same thing every week! Anyone else getting sick of this service?

lol all gone down again. Nothing working

............and working again and even without the VPN!

Looks like the UK ISP's have beaten Vaders on the English Premier League and main stream tv. This for me looks like the end because we never seem to get any response on how to combat this apart from "use a VPN".

Don't work anymore guys........especially for the sports.

aaaaaaaaand......................Down again.

The moment the Liverpool match ended I couldn't log into Vader any more..
you were lucky. Totally missed the game here in the UK
i got on no problem through my phone, which was weird as I couldnt get on through my laptop? anyway, getting a bit pissed off alright now that its become unreliable. Im going to seek out alternatives.
Open to reliable suggestions.