Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge TV
Challenge TV has been down for a few weeks now. Anyone else having the same issue?
"Challenge" in the UK section? It works for me. I'm in the US.
(04-16-2019, 07:55 PM)vdskaboom Wrote: "Challenge" in the UK section? It works for me. I'm in the US.
Yeah me too . I'm in the US. I'm connected to server East1 which server are you using?
USEAST

I looked at the APK on my firestick.

That Challenge channel is working. Seemed like some older TV game shows both times I looked.
Ok thanks for the reply and the update. I will now look into it and get it working!
(04-17-2019, 03:49 AM)vdskaboom Wrote: USEAST

I looked at the APK on my firestick.

That Challenge channel is working. Seemed like some older TV game shows both times I looked.

Yep it's working. Cheers
Cool. Glad you got it going.

By the way, I don't see any East1 server on the list there (I see USEAST, USEAST2, USEAST3, and so on). I think I remember seeing "East1" months ago, so my guess is you had it set on an old server.
(Yesterday, 04:17 AM)vdskaboom Wrote: Cool. Glad you got it going.

By the way, I don't see any East1 server on the list there (I see USEAST, USEAST2, USEAST3, and so on). I think I remember seeing "East1" months ago, so my guess is you had it set on an old server.

Ah yes my mistake. It's USEAST that I'm connected to . I remember the East1 days !