Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV catchup
Hi
I have noticed that my TV Catchup is not working. When I click on a program in either TV or Match Centre nothing will play. Can you please advise and assist. Thank you
(10-12-2017, 04:02 AM)45Fullback Wrote: Hi
I have noticed that my TV Catchup is not working. When I click on a program in either TV or Match Centre nothing will play. Can you please advise and assist. Thank you

I emailed tech on this, the server that stores the tv catchup is down and needs to be replace it will be back up by the end of the week
Many thanks for your prompt response
you are welcome, have a good night
I am still having problems with tv catchup. Is the server up and running?
(10-17-2017, 02:03 PM)rananna Wrote: I am still having problems with tv catchup. Is the server up and running?

Hi - I am emailing to see if there is a problem. I will update you as soon as I have a response and instructions on how to correct.
Thank you for being a valued Vader client.
and if you aren't a Vader client yet- Come to the Dark Side...we have cookies!

Vader Girl
VaderStream
(10-20-2017, 06:16 PM)VaderGirl Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:03 PM)rananna Wrote: I am still having problems with tv catchup. Is the server up and running?

Hi - I am emailing to see if there is a problem. I will update you as soon as I have a response and instructions on how to correct.

Hi,

Any answer on this? I'm having issues too. Constant freezing and stuttering. 

thx
(10-22-2017, 09:10 PM)schwang Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 06:16 PM)VaderGirl Wrote:

Hi,

Any answer on this? I'm having issues too. Constant freezing and stuttering. 

UPDATE

I'm trying to watch a Catch up show on BBC Four. I figured out that BBC Four HD is actually freezing and the Catch up is connected to that, which means it will record all the freezing. The SD version of BBC Four is NOT connected to Catch up, and it seems to be working. Can someone please let them know what's happening? This has been happening for a couple weeks now (at least)

thx
Nothing?
Hi
I am wanting to update/change my password for my Vader Streams account.
Could you please advise how I can do that.
Many thanks